Thursday, September 07, 2017

K.Cook Korea BBQ (WestGate)

Address: 3 Gateway drive #B1-02 Westgate
Opening hours Mon to Fri 11.30am to 3pm, 5.30pm to 10pm, Sat & Sun 11.30am to 10pm
Contact:
For more info: +65 6352 6680
https://www.facebook.com/kcookwestgate/
https://www.facebook.com/kcooksg/


Keep the romance alive even after having kids...
Find all means and ways to reconnect with your spouse...
Take a day off from your usual timetable to spend quality time with your partner~
Don't forget to say thanks often. Be grateful for one another.
Do not be afraid to show your affection for each other~
The best thing you can do for your children is to love your spouse.


 


Our agenda today is to go SHOPPING
ANDDDDD....
EATING of course!

I have been craving for Korean BBQ for almost a month. 
Friends and Families around me kept showing me pictures of their Korea BBQ session!
Makes me craves for me even more!
So today I am determined to settle this craving once and for all!


 
Quite affordable with BBQ and Hot pot!
The best of both worlds!

We chose the pork and seafood soup.



So thoughtful of them to install a washing area.


Let's go grab our food!


There's a variety of cooked food too!







Lots of marinated meats to choose from!~





Salads and dessert~



Kimchi is a must!~


Ice cream!


Yums, let's tuck in already! RELEASE THE KRAKEN! haha!






An affordable Korea BBQ Buffet with a great variety of cooked food, marinated meats and raw ingredients for steamboat and BBQ. The place is air-conditioned too. Customer service was very prompt and they came to clear my plates rather fast.

I would rate it a 8/10.







Thanks for reading.
Feel free to drop me a message, and follow me on the social platforms below!
*credits: Wendy (Editor)

on Facebook (Apple pupu Lim)
on Snapchat (doris_candy / Freshapple)
on Twitter (apple_nfl)
on Instagram (applenfl/Freshapple)
on Dayre (Freshapple)
or Email me at
doris_candy@hotmail.com

No comments:

The Bloom Outlet (How to Budget for your Wedding Flowers) [sp]

Are you busy planning your wedding now? Having so many items in your TO DO LIST? One of them is definitely your wedding flowers of course. ...